Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a Girl!



It's a GIRL!

"Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God hath done!"


Ok,... first I have two announcement that you may or may not know and will be spending this time bragging about :) I gained two very special new women in my life this past week.

The first is a wonderful new daughter-in-law, Indea Carter- Harris. Our oldest son Chase was married last Saturday and what an awesome addition she is to our growing family. I have prayed for a lot of things in my life, and Indea is certainly one of them. She is a beautiful Christian girl, inside and out! She is truly what I have prayed for Chase to have as a wife. I know they will grow to compliment each other as the years pass and I just want to say a very public "THANK YOU" to our Lord for sending her to us!

Secondly, I have a new granddaughter. Kamryn Ann Buckman was born this past Tuesday to our youngest daughter, Paige and her husband. The Lord out-did Himself with this one :) It's no secret how I feel about my grandchildren, and she is absolutely gorgeous! THANK YOU GOD!

We have so many things to be thankful for each and every day. When we have special events, we remember to acknowledge Him for the blessings, but I know I'm guilty of falling short of remembering to do it for and about even what seems to be the smallest of blessings.

God is good- ALL THAT TIME! Remember this week to thank Him for everything in your life. I have two very special new blessings that I'll be adding to that list!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment