Friday, May 30, 2014

I’ve shared with a few of you that I haven’t been blogging because, well,… I’ve just felt really non-qualified. What could I possible share with you, that would enrich your walk? What could I say that would be effective? I’ve been a BIG doubter. I’ve been a BIG coward and maybe sometimes, I’ve felt like a BIG fake. But with all these insecurities, God has still spoken to my heart. With all my faults, He has still tugged at my heart strings. He’s put people and circumstances in my life that have directly told me what He plans for me, and still- I was un-submissive. I’ve been hiding out- that’s the truth.

I have shared with you through the years about my personal life, my loves, my blessing and even my faults. And to be totally honest- I’m not even sure if that’s what you heard through all the messages that He’s put on my heart. Every time I have written and thought “that wasn’t very good”, I’ve gotten a message from someone that has told me how much it meant to them. And you know what? That’s why I do it- I do it because I want to be obedient, I want to be used, I want to make a difference and if I’m not hearing Him loud and clear, if I’m not speaking in love or with a pure heart, the Bible says, I’m nothing but a clanging cymbal.

I just wanted you to know that… I wanted you to know that He hasn’t stopped speaking to me. He hasn’t stopped showing me things to share. I am His instrument and I have been praying very fervently that I will do His Will and not my own.

So please, thank you for allowing me to share His heart from mine. In the future, may His Love and Light be the only thing you see from this very humble, imperfect woman.

Because He Lives,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment